Xperi Corporation: We were there as you enjoyed incredible movies in your home, helping to ignite everyone’s imagination. We were there in the car, providing road trips with crystal clear soundtracks. And we helped the world capture their most cherished moments with speed and focus. We were there with billions of consumers as they created amazing stories. And, here at Xperi, we are proud to be a part of those stories.
About Xperi Corporation:
Even after 26 years of growing together with our customers in dynamic industries. One thing remains the same. Xperi remains dedicated to enabling extraordinary experiences through development and delivery of innovative technologies in sight, sound, and beyond.
- We enhance the sound experiences in more than 2.5 billion devices.
- We provide essential imaging technology in over 2.9 billion cameras and smartphones.
- Solutions and technologies we invented have earned a place in more than 95% of the world’s smartphones.
- Solutions based on our innovative ideas are found in over 100 billion semiconductor chips helping to enable great performance for devices everywhere.
Latest Technologies at Mobile World Congress 2018:
As consumers continue to use technology to experience the world in new and exciting ways, Xperi will continue to be right there.
- ASUS – ASUS’ next-generation smartphone, to be announced shortly. Will integrate DTS Headphone:X. Technology to provide the best-virtualized listening experience over any headphones or earbuds. As with previous ASUS smartphones with DTS Headphone:X®technology, consumers will be able to choose between presets optimized for listening to music, movies, or games.
- LG – The new K10 smartphone features integrated DTS:X® audio technology, exclusively created for LG, combined with a multi-channel codec featuring a suite of advanced technologies to deliver a premium audio experience.
- Onkyo – Onkyo’s newest tablet, to be announced shortly. Will be the world’s first product to launch with DTS:X® Premium 1.0 technology for mobile devices, which delivers up to 7.1 channels of surround sound and includes four configurable content presets. The tablet will also feature integrated DTS Play-Fi® streaming capability. Users can connect up to 16 DTS Play-Fi products to stream any audio content. From music apps to video streaming. while perfectly syncing everything on-screen with the connected DTS Play-Fi products.
We’re enabling extraordinary experiences. We’re making them faster and easier than ever before.
And we can’t wait to show you what’s next.
Xperi Corporation (Nasdaq: XPER) and its brands, DTS, FotoNation, HD Radio, Invensas and Tessera. Including premium audio, automotive, broadcast, computational imaging, computer vision, mobile computing and communications, memory, data storage, and 3D semiconductor interconnect and packaging.